Since 1994 we have been delivering high-caliber solutions designed to meet the ever changing needs of our nursing centers and their patients.
We value our patient care partners, always seeking to improve our services to you. We are always ‘on call’ with Pharmacists and Technicians available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Prescribers will always be able to reach us with their own dedicated 800 Prescriber Phone Line.
Medication Availability is our top priority.
In addition to medication, Heartland provides tools, service and equipment to facilitate accurate administration, compliance and cost-containment.
Because our five pharmacies share a central data base and team approach we can assure coverage in emergencies such as power outages or extreme weather. Every pharmacy also has a backup generator that automatically engages during power outages.
Assistance with refills, stat requests, controlled substance authorizations, delivery questions and fax repairs is available around the clock.
- Over 20 years experience building partnerships and serving communities
- Versatile, tailoring our services to your needs
- Over 99% on-time deliveries
- Error rate less than 0.01%
- Dynamic in seeking ways to reduce non-covered rejects.
- Central database allows all 5 pharmacies to support each other
- Highly experienced in Disaster Preparedness
- Customer Care Reps available at the pharmacy and to visit your facility
- Visiting CCR conducts monthly audits to provide survey preparation and assists with issue resolution
- Specialists handle therapeutic interchanges and non-covered meds
- EDKs are auto-exchanged 6 days per week
- All eligible returns are credited within
7 days of receipt at the pharmacy
- In-house Pharmacists available
24/7/365 to ensure complete support
- Access to our proprietary Control
Script Assistant program for